XploData implements successful data warehouse solutions at customers, through:
- The usage of a standard Information Management Reference Architecture in a modular way, providing insight in the ‘as-is’ and used as a reference to define the ‘to-be’ data warehouse target architecture that is fit for purpose in the current context.
- The application of a standard in-house developed project management methodology enabling faster delivery of DWH solutions, and paving the route from the ‘as-is’ to the ‘to-be’.
- The usage of a standard Data Factory Framework to guarantee a harmonized way of working for back-end developments (ETL/ELT).
- Highly skilled people that apply a common way of working and have the data warehousing concepts in their DNA.
- Project deliveries led by project managers with data warehouse affinity and knowledge.
XploData delivers highly skilled people that; have a no-nonsense but professional attitude, apply a common way of working and know the concepts of data warehousing. We have trained and certified our people in taking up the following roles:
- DWH & ETL designers
- DWH & ETL developers
- DWH Architects
- Data Modelers (Data Vault, 3NF, Dimensional, …)
- Functional & technical information analysts
- Project Managers with experience in BI/DWH environments