Senior Business Development Manager
Are you passionate about data and about sales? Do you have a winner mentality which enables you to close deals and to keep one step ahead of the competition? Do you thrive within the world of IT consultancy and data? And last but not least, do you want to join a growing dynamic company?
Check it out!
~ We talk data, we create value ~
We want to make the difference with data, to enable our customers to make better decisions based on the right information.
Together with our sister company i4BI, we have five business units:
- Data Visualization & Analytics
- Data Science
- Data Engineering
- Data Architecture
- Data Strategy
As a senior Business Development Manager you will be responsible for your own portfolio. You will lead a small sales team. You will be responsible, in close collaboration with company management, for the development and execution of the sales strategy.
In addition to sales, you will be responsible for building and maintaining positive partner-and-customer relationships, together with our account managers. You chase possible needs and detect opportunities for existing customers and prospects.
Building strong internal relationships with presales and consultants of the different business units is a crucial part of your job.
You have an extensive network in the Belgian data community and are willing to take all the necessary actions to extend this network.
- You are a true hunter and will pursue every lead
- You have a bachelor/master’s degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales
- You have experience in B2B
- Technical background knowledge of the different business unit’s expertise is important
- You feel at home in the world of IT & consultancy
- Strong commercial skills and business acumen
- You are a great communicator
- Self-motivated with a hardworking and proactive approach
- Works independently but also a team player
What’s in it for you?
- An inspiring environment where we push you to learn and test your limits. By tapping into your talents, we offer you a job that you can tailor to your own interests and aspirations.
- Team spirit fun like you wouldn’t believe: yearly ski-trips, hilarious team building activities, impromptu lunches out of the office… Anything you feel that needs to be on this list?
- A work/life-balance respectful of everyone’s personal time.
- A nice salary package, including all common benefits.
- Three different offices for you to work from: Lummen, Kontich or Turnhout – it’s your choice. And there’s snacks everywhere to battle that afternoon dip.
- Just an all-round great time – we want you to come to work and enjoy it!
So what do you think? Ready to change your professional career?
Apply now by sending us your resume and motivation to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch. Or alternatively, let us know if you have any questions by connecting with us on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/company/xplodata/
The XploData team